Welcome.

Welcome to everyone reading through the New Testament in 2007. Each day, there will be a new post for the day's reading. You are invited to share your thoughts about what you've read, by adding comments to that post.

If you'd like a PDF version of the Introduction/Outline to Revelation, click here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

A late start.

It occurred to me today, that for those of us reading through the New Testament, there might be some interest in sharing our thoughts in response to each day's reading. This is a place to do that.

Yes, it's a late start. You'd think a computer guy like me would have thought of it sooner. But we still have a lot of reading to do, so take advantage of this spot if you want to.

Here's how it will work. I'll post a new entry for each day's reading, and you can then add comments to that post. If I have time, I may include my own thoughts about the reading in the post itself. Otherwise it'll just be a starting point for anyone to comment.

So we begin.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Excellent idea J, it's fabulous to see a fellow blogger in our midst. I think this is a wonderful idea and I hope it is blessed with many, many comments sharing what God is revealing through His Word. I will not be participating in the 5x5x5 because I am going through the Bible this year starting with Genesis, but I know the study will be an abundant blessing to all those that participate.

Your brother in Christ, Aaron

hook said...

Thanks for the encouraging words Aaron. I too, hope that many will participate.